Thursday, February 9, 2012

News from Tabora

Dear friends in Christ,

Greetings from sunny and dusty Tabora.  I arrived safely from England where I went for the newly consecrated bishop's course, the course was very fruitful and helpful. However, I am so sorry to say that my heart was so hurt when I came back and find the beautiful green plants (maize) I left about three weeks has turned into yellowish and white!  Since I left Tabora there is no even a single drop of rain. Thousands of maize acres have totally dried up prematurely. Please pray for rain and for people of Tabora. I will bring you some photos to show you the situation just for your prayers. Please keep praying for us in Tabora.

Yours in Christ,

+Elias

The Rt. Rev. Elias Chakupewa
Bishop of Tabora Diocese

1 comment:

  1. Willl definitely have to remember this during prayers of the people/announcements... Many thanks to Elias for bringing our brothers and sisters in Tabora to our spiritual doorstep. Christianity is supposed to be connected and global. Thankful for Elias and his ministry to us!

    ReplyDelete